The Consulting Arborist Society’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is The Consulting Arborist Society, 3 Howton Grove Barns, Wormbridge, Hereford, Herefordshire, HR2 9DY.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for yourgeneral information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither wenor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Youruse of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Our website meets the requirements of GDPR and you can contact our named data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All information we hold on you is held with your explicit consent as to the content and location of the data.
- We endeavour to keep all information up to date and relevant, and to provide you with easy access to your records.
- You are entitled to view at any time all the information that may be held on you, and also should you require you can request its full and permanent removal.
- We do not hold any information on minors (under 18’s)
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that weendorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Youruse of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- In no event will webe liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, The Consulting Arborist Societytakes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of The Consulting Arborist Society – ©The Consulting Arborist Society 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- youmay print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- youmay copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.